Friday, June 11, 2021

Fight the drought, anyone?!

I don't watch TV so I'm almost always oblivious of what's going on in the world most of the time. Today I overheard someone speaking how it would be nice if some of the rain that's been falling here these past weeks were to fall in California instead because of the severe drought they're experiencing over there. I looked it up and the state is indeed suffering from lack of rain.

I could start casting on that, but it would be much easier from someone from over there to do it because of obvious reasons. Therefore, if you're from that state or close to it I'm sure you'd be interested in how to cause rain and I did put up this easy to do and cheap ritual for sale just for that purpose. So if you're a farmer over there and your crops are dying or if you're simple fed up with the drought, just pick it up and do it. The heavens are extremely favorable for this kind of working these days too!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment