Monday, July 20, 2020

One to one




A few days ago I was contacted by someone asking for my services for another person. I answered back saying they should tell that other person to contact me They said the other person would prefer if the individual who contacted me would mediate between me and themselves.

This short article has the purpose of informing each and every person out there who might be interested in appealing to my magical services that I DO NOT DEAL THROUGH THIRD PARTIES! I have several reasons for doing so and I am not going to write them here.

I don't know how others who offer occult services operate, but when it comes to me and my services, my clients benefit from complete confidentiality. That means that whatever is discussed between us stays between us. If they want to talk about it with someone else, it's their choice, but they should be aware of the fact two can play that game, in case someone would want to start spreading whatever magical information I offer them. And I don't think they would feel comfortable if people would know why they have contacted me.

Now, people contact me for different reasons ranging from getting a job to having sex with a certain someone, to cursing someone, and so on. I have no problem with the reasons for why they've sought my services, but I don't want anyone else to interfere in the process leading from the initial contact to sealing the deal and the performance of the magical act. I always inform the client how I see the situation based on what they have described it and I recommend the best way to deal with it based on my knowledge and the experience I've gathered so far. I strive to explain to them why there's a need to do things in certain ways and I try doing so in such a way they would understand. I will try doing that in the most simple way possible, because there is A LOT to say when it comes to how magick works, and it can prove extremely hard to understand, especially by someone who knows little about this field. Not because they are stupid, but because people in general are used to magical acts as depicted in the movies, and that's not how magick works.

Anyway, I've had a few experiences in the past and the third party only hindered the collaboration instead of improving it. I also have a much larger experience with this kind of collaboration in every day life, so that only increases my unwillingness to deal through third parties. If someone wants to seek advice from their friends, family, or whatever regarding the magical options I offer them based on their needs they are free to do so. But I will only deal with them and them alone. Not with anyone else!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment