Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Mars Vigila! Mars Ultor!


I got this email from one of my customers earlier. He's bought my highly effective and totally inexpensive Mars working for protection a while ago. Then he waited a few more weeks before making use of it, as Mars had to move through a number of zodiacal degrees where its powers were ok, before it entered an area of the zodiac where it is more powerful than usual.

Results are starting to show! Now, you are unaware of the man's issues so far, so what he's written to me might not seem like a great improvement in terms of results. But had you known what is behind his simplistic depiction of the situation, you would realize the amplitude of the results that have just started to manifest!

I am confident the spirits of Mars will guard him well and will also break the necks of his attackers!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment