Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Still in business

The fact that I have retired from the occult scene does not mean I have also retired from the occult business. It just means I'm done socializing in the occult universe and in social media in general.


I still continue to provide magical services for people, whether in the form of a consultation, or by performing magical operations for them. However, those who are interested in my services are going to find  that I respond much sooner at emails than I do private messages on fb.

So in case you are interested in my services you will have to email me at alex.scaraoschi@gmail.com and state your business. My prices remain the same for the time being:

1 ritual for $75 USD

1 consultation starting at $20 USD

To this there will be an additional  $15 USD in case you want me to invoice you. Payment will be made through PayPal.

Also, here are some classes and workings I've put up for anyone interested:

Spirit conjuring class

Talisman making and consecrating class

Hecate road opening ritual

Raziel talisman for learning astrology

Venus working for love

Mars working for protection

Ritual for employment

Ritual for a home 

That is all.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo


No comments:

Post a Comment