Sunday, May 10, 2020

Paperback only

I am doing some cleanup work as part of my preparations to retire from this whole occult community. This includes getting my books in order. The ones I've published independently, I mean. In order for them to be more easily available to posterity I have decided to publish them as a paperback version only.

After lots and lots of editing work on them, I think they have arrived to a version that is not only more easier to read, but the artwork is more compact in terms of page arrangement. It is not 100% perfect, because I had to stick to Amazon requirements, but it's still far better than before.


Also, due to Lulu being assholes, I decided to remove my books from their website and publish only at Amazon. The links to my books are as following:

The Magick of Astrorelationships

Mundane Body Magick

Magick Pills for Hard Transits

The links will also be edited in the side bar to my books, found to the left of the page.

A couple more personal published books might follow in the future, but I don't know when (if) that is going to happen.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment