Friday, May 15, 2020

Moving on

I, Alex Scaraoschi aka I. Alejandro Virgilio aka The Great Gazoo aka That Guy aka The Hand of Karma, and many other aka's I've gathered along the way, am retiring today from the occult scene. I am doing this because online socializing does not longer serve me. I have nothing to prove to anyone, nor do I want to receive attention from anyone.

I have left my personal mark on the occult, and even though a only a handful of people are aware of it, I am confident more people will get to find out about it in time. I knew from the beginning that whatever originality I have brought to the occult world is not meant for everyone because it has implications far beyond the understanding of an average individual, and only those who are meant to come across it will do so.

In relation to *THIS* article in which I address people whom come to me for help, and whom I had been helping free of charge until recently, because reasons, know that I no longer do that. From now on anyone who wants me to help them will have to solicit my services.





I have a couple of more projects coming up, although I do not know the time they will come to fruition, but I will post about it on this blog whenever that time comes.

That is all.

Hate on, dum-dums!

All the aforementioned aliases, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment