Friday, June 5, 2020

Putting my magick where my mouth is


Some 2-3 years ago someone told me to publish my books in paperback version. At the time I had just published Mundane Body Magick in Kindle format. I answered that there was no demand for the previous book I had published in Kindle format, The Magick of Astrorelationships, so it made no sense to me at the time to publish my second book in paperback.

The person answered back that I should put my magick where my mouth is. This statement probably had to do with the fact I'm a loudmouth who makes fun of occultists, and who probably comes across as someone who knows little when it comes to Ye Arte, or something. The person also said they will buy my paperback version if I am to publish it as such. So I went ahead and published it, and to my knowledge the person in question has not bought it to this day. But that is okay!

It later became apparent to me that I would come out as being more serious and professional if my books are published in paperback, so I went ahead and published Magick Pills for Hard Transits in that format. Even so, the demand for them was very low, and still is. But that, too, is okay!

It then became clear to me early on that not everyone is supposed to come across the information contained inside of them, because the information in question is based on concepts far beyond the comprehension of an average individual, and even someone who is performing magick on a regular basis. I am happy with the small number of readers I have. I am grateful towards them for having spent their money on my material, despite the fact I have done the editing by myself while not being a native English speaker - hopefully this will change soon.

However, I wanted to offer the readers additional help when it comes to performing the rituals mentioned inside, so I opted for colored printing, even though it meant my revenue became lower. But my revenue does not matter when it comes to helping someone visualize certain figures in certain color tones. I also hope they will receive as much help by making use of this information as I have, and more!

Anyway, enough talk! All three of my independently published books are available solely in paperback version as of lately, and any future project of mine will also be in this format.

That is all.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo


No comments:

Post a Comment