Monday, June 29, 2020

First review!!!


One of my most dear readers has left this review on the Chiron book. I could have easily not mention him as being someone I already know and make it seem like the review was posted by any other person, but I'm not like that.


I won't mention his name though, because I haven't asked him for his approval, but he knows who he is. He's been very supportive of my work for some time now, and for this his name will feature in one of my upcoming books as a great example of magical success.

As I mentioned before quite a lot, I don't have many readers, but the ones I've got are great! They're not only great people, but great magicians as well and over a short amount of time they've shown they know more magick than many others!!!

So keep up the good work, y'all!!! And thank you for the kind review... you! :) And for the photo of the book upon arrival. Jaime sends you her love! And I don't know what Nick thinks about this haha!

No description available.

Looking forward to more of your wonderful magical feats!!!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo


No comments:

Post a Comment