On Monday I received this email from a client, about a month after she received her Mercury talisman. It really lifted my spirits. I'm pleased things have been working out for her, since from what she's told me it had been going not so good for her business over the past years. First they were affected by new legislation that raised taxes for that industry, then some local bigshot opened a large joint nearby that attracted most of the tourists.
She bought the talisman looking to bolster her business, otherwise she had to resort to selling it, or go bankrupt. Selling the place implied not only losing a business that's been in her family for many years, but most likely seeing the place turned into something else. Her employees, whom she's known since early childhood, would also suffer.
Fortunately the new owner saved her business and offered her and the staff to keep their jobs. I imagine they've done so to prevent additional costs and also because these people are already versed in what they're doing and put their heart and soul into it. I was told in a follow-up email much of the restaurant's original menu based on traditional local cuisine stays the same. They only added some new dishes and more beverage choices. The purchase also comes with much improved marketing and a complete makeover of the place will begin come fall.
I'm happy my work has improved someone's life, especially since I began to question whether this whole talisman thing was a good idea to begin with. Being told by someone they prefer their talismans looking more like pieces of jewelry added to the sentiment. I'm sure that person will find finely handcrafted talismans that are inscribed and consecrated during an at least decent astrological moment, having been previously cleansed in a separate ritual, at these prices. Not to mention the fact that the consecration itself was done by me with direct spiritual involvement and not left to the client, who receives instructions telling them to simply utter a prayer and such.
In fact, I'm even tagging this vendor whose items look amazing. Anyone knowing anything about talismans and whatnot would tell you those pentacles won't do anything even if they were merely crafted during whatever day and hour or if the client consecrates it at an inappropriate time (in which case they'd do bad). Since some people are so outraged about AI these days, I even go as far as to compare talismans that are solely pretty pieces to craftsmanship to AI created content. But that's just my biased opinion.
I'm basing that opinion on personal knowledge, experience and from what I've been told by others in the know. For example, I was going to write a separate article about the success one of my talismans has achieved, but I can just as well address it here briefly. Back in 2024 I made a talisman I then hid behind the bathroom mirror of a bar, for reasons that are unimportant right now. The purpose of that talisman was to ruin the place. Earlier this year the place got closed, then it was renovated and turned into something else. In short, the place went bankrupt and shut down. The talisman was made using simple cardboard paper and inscribed with a colored pen, but it was made during a specific auspicious time that favored my intent. I rest my case. (Yes, yes, it took a while to unfold, but I leave it to others to figure out why that was the case.)
Then this email came and I realized this sort of thing occurs in many other fields. My client told me one of the causes for her business not doing so well in recent years has to due with supply. They only use fresh organic produce from local small farmers who find it harder to support themselves. As a result my client had to buy from further away and the constant back and forth was taking its toll on gas expenses.
There's been a worldwide talk about oganic food vs GMOs for a number of years and many find it hard to acquire the former. This is probably because most supermarkets overflow with the latter. Take your organic tomatoes. The ones in the following image were grown in someone's small garden using traditional means. While they're not much to look at, being quite unsightly, they're soft, juicy and delicious. On the other hand, GMO tomatoes look nice and round, but feel like a rubber ball to the touch, are tasteless, and when you eat them it feels as if you're chewing on plastic or cardboard.
Unfortunately these people have to sell them by the side of the road because fucked up bureaucratic rules don't allow them to sell to supermarkets. Thus they risk high fines and having their merchandise confiscated. Even if they'd invest in order to be able to sell to large scale vendors, the market is saturated by GMOs. Thus they have to go by however they can.Something very similar occurs in the occult, but people are unaware of many things occult, including many who are involved in this field. As such they prefer pretty trinkets or things made half-assedly by copycats, especially in regards to timing.
I was expecting this sort of thing, I therefore consider whether to put a stop to it soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment