Monday, August 31, 2026

End of the line

After too much delay I finally decided to cease any involvement in the occult environment. The reasons behind my decision are manifold, but there's no need for me to go into them. This decision is long overdue since I made it a long time ago, yet kept postponing it because of what proved to be foolish reasons.

I will therefore cease writing articles on this blog or elsewhere, because for the most part it's been engaging from my side of the screen alone. The blog has been overrun by bots anyway and I'm not interested in fake visitor counts. I'm also not interested in discussing occult matters in private and will eventually delete my social media accounts and at some point this blog as well.

I will continue to provide occult services if anyone is interested and can be contacted on email, which should not be hard to find by someone in actual need of my assistance. Otherwise, any other solicitors will be ignored.