Sunday, January 24, 2021

Question from a potential customer

A few days ago I received an email from someone asking me about my *spirit conjuring class*. I answered back asking them if they know how to conjure spirits, to which they said they did. I then replied they would not need this class in that case. The person was amazed by the answer, but thanked me for being honest. 

While I do want my class to sell, I am not going to shove it down people's throats. If someone already knows how to conjure spirits they, it is my opinion they do not need to spend $99 for learning how to do that. You see, I made this class newbie friendly, as the way I see it practically anyone with no occult background can start conjuring spirits using it. I did this because I came across occult information online many many moons ago when I was in dire need of any kind of help, but I was too dumb at the time to understand it, let alone apply it in practice. So I wrote this class as something me from many many moons ago would've been able to use to solve his problems. Hence no need for someone who already knows how to conjure spirits to take it. That is all.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo


No comments:

Post a Comment