Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A meanie, you say?!

"John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." - KJV (which I prefer due to prettier phrasing)

I was too busy with Asteria to post about this topic which I consider to be of extreme importance for any occultist. Some time ago I was contacted by someone and over discussing certain subjects they told me St. Cyprian was in fact some sort of undercover demon, who may or may not have done some eville things to some of the people who were working with it. They said several people discovered this as being an actual fact and the word spread over the occult network. I for one have no idea whether this is true or not as I had not once worked with the ever so loved and highly regarded saint. But the fact it turned out he's a meanie?! I would expect that from Nick Farrell, Pagan Saint who is very so often a meanie. With a vengeance even! But not from the much appreciated entity many occultists had a boner for! 

Even so, regardless of whether what I've been told is true or not, I cannot stress the importance of testing those damn spirits like the good book instructs! Yes, yes, there's the whole of God and not of God along with the antichrist thing, yet occultists should know that's a Christian duality dogma and not how the actual state of creation works. Nevertheless, one must test them pesky spirits! If not by having them speak pretty of good ol' Jesus, then by other means. Scott has talked more than once about methods for this, yet I cannot find the exact articles and videos atm so you'd have to search for them yourselves on his blog if you're interested.

I cannot help but laugh my ass off in case what I had been told is true, as people have practically been praying to a demon (so to speak) all this time without knowing! This is hilarious because many of the people who were allegedly working with the "St. Cyprian" entity were supposed to be knowledgeable and experienced occultists, yet they overlooked this tiny technical detail that should not be missing from an occult practitioner's arsenal. It should be in the ABC's of magix imo, yet many high ranking teachers out there are too busy spreading their own dogmas and imposing them as the rule of thumb instead of offering practical instructions for how to work with spirits in a safe manner. 

MY CLASS does that though. It does not teach asperging and fumigating. It teaches how to safely work with spirits who will show up when they're being conjured even if the operant does not see, hear, or feel them - there's other methods for communicating with them. And it does so in a way even an idiot like me can understand and apply. 

I would add some snark remark in the end, but I'm too tired atm so...

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment