Saturday, March 21, 2020

Venus working for love

I have just released a Venus working for love and you can find it *HERE*. It can be used for various other goals that fall under the influence of Venus, besides love in a romantic sense, and I have addressed that in the script.


This working is more complex than the usual rituals I've put forth so far, either in my classes or whenever I help someone out. This does not mean it is hard to do, because it can be done by practically anyone. The complexity lies in the fact that he or she would just have to obtain certain items and make use of them in a certain way, over a longer time frame than my usual ritual. Thankfully, I also address this issue, making it possible for people to do the working over the course of two or three goes, if they cannot do it all at once.

That is all.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment