Sunday, March 29, 2020

Angel Veyel ftw

I received this message recently from one of my customers who had contacted me some time ago asking for help in finding a new job, having been fired from their previous one. I was unable to perform a ritual for her at the time, so I gave her a simple ritual script for calling on Veyel, the angel of the zodiacal sixth house.

Like I said before in *THIS* article, the sixth house rules illnesses, but it also rules jobs and work environment. A ritual with this angel thus seemed like a good idea to help her find a job and get hired. Not only that, but she wanted her new job to be toxicity free in terms of the environment around the office, because that is what she had previously experienced. So she formulated her statement of intent in such a way to include her conditions.

I am very happy to report that not only she got a job, but it happened amidst all this chaos we're experiencing around the world. WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! So big up for Veyel once more, and for that the angels of the houses will get a tag on this blog. And as you can see my customer is willing to call on Veyel and ask for protection for her loved ones, having done so for herself. I am confident the angel will deliver and keep them safe of any infection, viral or otherwise.

That is all.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo & F

No comments:

Post a Comment