Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Some good news amidst all this chaos

A few weeks ago one of my readers approached me with what seemed to be a really troublesome situation he and his family have been going through for some time. I won't go into details, but in a nutshell, a heavy spiritual force had been provoking some very unpleasant living conditions for him and his folk to the point that it presented a real threat to their lives.

He sent me a long email detailing his situation and asking me if I can help out with a few tips. I emailed him back as quickly as I could, writing down some simple instructions based on what he was going through, while keeping in mind he was feeling low to the point he was barely able to do anything, let alone magick. Being a smart person, like all my readers are (because even though I have a very low number of readers, they are part of a selective group) he had already started doing some thing on his own.

A few days later he emailed me back telling me he was feeling better and was continuing to put in the work. And now I am happy to share this latest email I have received from him today! It pisses me off to know one of my readers is going through hard times, especially due to spiritual forces that had already caused a great amount of damage in his or her community, so this news is an extremely good one for me, while I'm going through all this chaos at the moment.

Keep up the good work, my man! You know who you are.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo & C

No comments:

Post a Comment