Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Great Gazoo

There's a rap song in which Method Man is being referred to by his many aliases: Johnny Blaze, Iron Lung, etc.

Today one of my haters grew a tiny amount of balls and decided to troll one of my ads in an occult forum separate from the social media platform I'm usually using. They've made an account on that forum several days ago just to troll my ad. They've got not other post or comment on that forum. I will not be adding their full comment here, but they mentioned a couple of my aliases, to which they've added The Great Gazoo. Therefore...

Henceforth I shall be known as... The Great Gazoo!

I know you're currently reading through my blog, dum-dum, and I know you're either from the US or the UK.

Hate on!

PS: Ecce faciem, mothafuckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment