Monday, December 23, 2019

For whom it may concern


My beloved goddess Lilith is sending people to me at a faster pace lately. Each and every one of them has his or her specific problems, based on their overall life experiences so far. Each and every one of them has been lead towards coming across me, one way or the other, and slowly but surely they're finding their way to my inbox.

By now I am experienced enough to realize most of these people have little idea what is happening, and what they really want, but somehow something deep inside of them is driving them forward. Must be their Higher Self guiding them towards their path, and they eventually come across me on the side of the road, hitchhiking for a ride. Or maybe it is I who is encountering them on the side of the road as I'm going on my path. Better still, it's both!

Anyway, many of these men and women, boys and girls, have little magical experience when it comes to conjuring spirits, and that makes things a bit more cumbersome for me, since I constantly have to send ritual templates to them. Therefore, I am writing this article for anyone coming my way that is seeking help, but does not know how to conjure spirits:

Learn how to conjure spirits and it will make it easier for both of us! Get my book The Magick of Astrorelationships and learn from there. Or get my simple spirit conjuring class - see link to the left of the page. Or use some other methods, but do it and do it fast! Text me if you've got questions related to either my book of my class, but get started!

Help me help you!!!

If you happen to run into me "by chance" seeking some answers and I happen to ask you how's your angel conjuring, you're most likely in for the ride of your life! So buckle up!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment