Friday, December 20, 2019

Onwards!


I received these messages in two conservative days following my previous blog article in which I publicly stated I had failed in helping someone with my magick. The person who sent me the email is one of my readers, a person whom I've started collaborating some time ago and who has shown more than enough support for me so far. And I can't thank him enough for that! I'm happy to know my work is helping him and I think by now he's aware he only needs to text me and I'm there for him asap.

The person who sent me the message on the right is one of the recent members of the very small, yet select club that are my readers. He was extremely receptive to my approach to magick and has done a magnificent work in performing rituals so far, both for himself, as well as for others. I know you meant well, you ol' bugger, and I highly appreciate your message! It's just that I don't want to be some guy who's selling people false hopes, but someone who provides precisely the help someone else needs at exactly the right time. Don't take me wrong, I love your message, and I know you meant well.

Thank you both for popping up unexpectedly with these messages, at a time when I was pissed off because of my recent failure. Much love to you both!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment