Sunday, August 4, 2019

No rest for the wicked

For the past few weeks I've been pushing myself on many fronts, both in my mundane environment, as well as in the area of magix and the occult. Been writing two new books in parallel, one of which is close to being done. The other one will take some more time because it is highly personal and I have to write it as close to perfection as possible. It's not that I'm not doing my best on writing the other one as well, but that's focuses on teachings and techniques, and not on spilling parts of my soul into the pages. But more on that when I drop it. Both books will be announced here, of course.

Not only that, but I'm working on something major with my associate. Can't say what it is just now, but it will BLOW YOUR MINDS! So stay tuned and keep an eye on my blog for the Big announcement!

Any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment