Wednesday, August 14, 2019

All work and no play makes Scaraoschi...

...the same!

One of the two books I've been writing in parallel is done and I sent it to the publisher. The other one will be published independently by me, as it focuses on explaining my method, and it's the extension to my first three independently published books. Alas, this one is stalling... First of all it's because it's full of stuff that is highly personal because yours truly is given as a case study, and second of all it's because the business has taken off big time and it's capturing most of my attention.

If you're unaware of it yet, check out #TheOccultBitch on facebook! You've got plenty of unique items to choose from with more one the way!!!

PS: someone asked for photos of pages from my books and I haven't forgotten that - will do asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment