Monday, June 24, 2024

Another sixteenth mansion talisman


This is now the third article about the sixteenth lunar mansion. I keep posting lunar mansions elections whenever I come across them because they cam be hard to come across. Or, whenever you come across them you're likely to wait for a while before actually getting to take advantage of the timing.

This past weekend was splendid in this respect, as I've come across too awesome elections for both the sixteenth mansion and Spica, both in the same day. The mansion elections was with the Moon rising and Spica had the Moon culminating.

I made three of each and kept one of each to myself while giving one of each to two others. Funny thing is that one of those two received a local 50 the next day from a complete stranger who asked her to use that money to buy something to eat and drink to honor his dead parents. In my case there was increased customer activity. I have yet to learn what the third recipient of the talismans experienced so far. 

I came across them just days before and thought it was too late to post about both since I usually want to make this kind of post in advance in order to allow those interested to prepare accordingly. I shared them with Iustin and Mr. Nixter nonetheless. 

Nevertheless, another favorable sixteenth mansion election will be available next month although not as fortunate as the one I've mentioned.

We see the waxing Moon rising in the mansion, applying to a sextile with Mercury. The election is set for my neck of the woods, but I'm sure plenty of people out there can take advantage of it in one way or another by adjusting the chart accordingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment