Thursday, December 8, 2022

Demonic experiment

Although the title of the article may come across as dark and frightening, the contents are anything but. In fact, they detail a simple experiment I've been doing every so often over the past few years. It involves the Goetia spirit Seere and my attempt to make use of his powers in various ways:

"His Office is to go and come; and to bring abundance of things to pass on a sudden, and to carry or recarry anything whither thou wouldest have it to go, or whence thou wouldest have it from. He can pass over the whole Earth in the twinkling of an Eye. He giveth a True relation of all sorts of Theft, and of Treasure hid, and of many other things. He is of an indifferent Good Nature, and is willing to do anything which the Exorcist desireth."

The underlined text in bold letters represents the spirit's powers I've been playing with. In short, the spirit can apparently move stuff around, make objects come to you and depart from you, etc. I think there's at least one spirit from that list that is said to be good for finding lost objects, but so far I have yet to work with it. Instead, Seere has helped me a bunch of times with respect to making lost objects show up (and rather quickly).

I called on him for this quite recently after my folks returned from their American vacation. One of their luggage pieces failed to show up at the airport here. The filed a claim and were told to wait. No answer came for several days. They called the airline company and were told the luggage had remained in the US for unknown reasons. Upon calling the US airport they departed from, they were informed the thing was bound for Salt Lake City from where it will be sent to Europe alongside a whole bunch of other such missing luggage from flights across the pond. My folks would then be contacted by the airline company here after the cargo plane landed in Germany and then after their piece of luggage would arrive in Bucharest with another plane.

Despite saying it would take no more than 3-4 days for that to happen, more than a week had past and still no news. My folks kept calling the airline company, as well as both the airport here and the one in the US. Any information they had received from any of those sources contradicted the information they received from the others and so on. Things dragged on like this into the third week.

Since I got super pissed I called Seere on a Saturday and asked him to fetch the damn luggage and bring it to my folks in one piece and no missing items. On Tuesday morning my folks got a call from the airline company's office here and were told the luggage awaited them at such and such office at the airport arrivals terminal. Done!

But my wacky mind had thought to make use of this power differently. Instead of objects, I asked him several times to move people around. This turned out to be more problematic and so far I've only had only one success. I didn't think it would be that easy though, since humans are way more complex and thus unpredictable than inanimate objects. But that hasn't stopped me from trying and I will call on him for this kind of thing every chance I get. 

I only posted this article thinking this approach in regards to Seere's powers might interest someone, in which case I would appreciate them telling me about how it went after they make use of it. I'm not saying he will bring you the person you want, or move a certain person to a certain location, but he did so for me once and so that means he can do it again for anyone. Be reasonable though and don't ask him to bring you people you can't possibly meet such as celebs and so on...


No comments:

Post a Comment