Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Lowering the price

I looked over the Chiron manuscript lately and noticed there were several minor typos in there, alongside a couple of fractures in logic which can very well throw any reader off course. This is not Nick's fault but mine, since I rushed him into editing it as Mercury had already gone retrograde by the time he offered his services. I merely glimpsed over his finished version before uploading it on Amazon, so those mistake got unnoticed. Again, feel free to blame me, and I apologize to my readers!

And now since that's been taken care of, I decided to cut the price to it. I will remain as such for a while and will likely suffer another price cut at some point in the future, although I have no idea when that might be.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment