Friday, February 5, 2021

Standing out in the crowd


Andres and I were informed people noticed the title on Asteria's spine is "the wrong way around". I personally don't know what "the right way around" is because, as I keep mentioning whenever the situation arises, I hate to read. Therefore, you can imagine I haven't dealt with books that much so... yea. Andres, on the other hand is a scholar, philosopher, scientist, and nerd and he's got a great collection of books. He's told me not all his books have the title on the spine turned a certain way and I believe him. Come to think of it, I think I remember grandpappy's books didn't have the orientation of their spine title... So what about it?!

It just makes Asteria stand out more inside the bookcase! This way any practicing occultist can easily spot it, grab it and look up election recommendations. Voila! Problem solved.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment