Wednesday, February 10, 2021

What goes around

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a girl who wanted me to help her deal with and eliminate the gossip she was subjected to. Long story short, the mother of a guy she was with many years ago started gossiping about her on social media (I hate social media!) and blamed her for all the loser's misfortunes later on in life. As you can imagine, this directed unwanted attention towards her which threatened her image, as she is currently involved in a pretty relationship. 

The client sent me the target's data and agreed to perform a simple working aside from what I had prepared for turning the cockroach's gossip against her. Lo and behold, the loser found out about his mother's gossip, in which case his current girlfriend also found out, leading to him to beating his girlfriend and being visited by the cops who from what I heard only gave him a fine. 

The fact that social media sucks should not be a surprise to anyone, but the stupidity of the woman in question is beyond comprehension, as she also said how her loser son still loves my client and is suffering because of her and so on. I imagine how these words must've come across for the loser's current girlfriend... The fact she got beaten only proves the cockroach's words, so if I were her I'd walk away from the guy. Not only because he's a loser, but because he comes from a family of losers too. 

Anyway, the gossip stopped after biting the cockroach in the ass. The effects of both my working and that of my client were enhanced by pretty astrological elections, the likes everyone can learn about in Asteria

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment