Saturday, February 13, 2021

Speedy justice has been served BIG TIME!

Last year I got fined for the equivalent of around $250 on Palm Sunday. The whole thing happened because I dared to have a drink and a smoke in a deserted public park despite that being banned because of the whole virus crap. Yea, yea, I'm sure people will say I deserved it because I broke the rules, but the hell with their rules! I paid the fine nonetheless, otherwise it would've doubled after 24h.

However... How dare you fine The Hand of Karma??? God's hitman!!! So I sued them and then I woowoo-ed them! I didn't even have to go to the lousy court, I merely sent them the necessary details online, because of the whole virus crap. Within a month the Constitutional Court here declared those kinds of fines being unconstitutional. Ha! After dragging their asses for several months, because of the whole virus crap, the court had no choice but to favor me. Ha! 

Then I sent the stupid sentence to the local financial whatever so they'd gimme back my money. Yet this time I didn't even waste my energy on making them pay me soon, so I had to wait for them to drag their sorry asses through their stupid bureaucratic labyrinth until I finally got the money yesterday. I'm sure Saul Goodman would be pleased by the results, as my Ritual For Court Cases not only made me win, but also turned the whole government upside down and had them rethink their stupid emergency laws. HA! In yo face, government!!!

So... you can get the ritual in question for only $7 USD, yet the success rate I've noticed on it, not to mention the scale at which it operated in my case, makes me consider the possibility of raising the price for it. I mean, you also get several other helpful uses for it on the side, so $7 is practically me paying you to get it. 

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

PS: gee, I wonder how the cop who wrote the fine is doing right now... >:D   

No comments:

Post a Comment