Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Bummer


I recently got contacted by a person with whom I've collaborated in the past. I had to end the collaboration because the desired result of the person was getting more and more out of reach, so I had to admit failure. I was very confident things were going to succeed the way the person wanted until near the end when I began sensing there's something that alludes me that's preventing total success - there were some minor successes along the way, but what's the use of winning a few battles if you lose the war? I could not pinpoint the unknown factor in its entirety, so that's that.

This person contacted me for something else and besides doing whatever it is they asked of me, I also suggested they'd use a pentacle from the Key of Solomon they had acquired some time back from someone who is providing such magical services. The person told me they will not use the pentacle and the reasons why, to which I asked when it was made and consecrated.

Upon viewing the astrological conditions at the time, I noticed the planet to which said pentacle is attributed was very weak in the sky. Not only was it in poor placement, but it was also involved in two highly debilitating aspects, despite one of those aspects being good for such purposes in natal and synastry charts. But not in magical elections, especially those required for talisman making, regardless of whether the KoS pentacles are not scholastic talismans and the people who make and use them simply follow the lite election requirements mentioned in the grimoire. 

A talisman is a talisman, no matter where it comes from, being the physical body for a magical force that is achored into it in the form of energy. If said force was weak at the time of the talisman's making, it will act accordingly in the talisman. In fact, I cast curses using the opposite nature of the planet involved in the aforementioned talisman during such conditions, either to make the target lose whatever that planet usually offers, or to generate great inner turmoil for them.

I am not a KoS pentacle maker. I mean, I make them, but only for myself and people close to me. I hardly have the time to work with metal and such. I simply make cardboard-paper ones at certain times, depending on circumstances. For example, I made a simple 6th pentacle of Mars recently for one of my relatives. Some people in the occult environment know the story. In short, the man was misdiagnosed with the virus thing (irk?!) and the treatment was applied accordingly. Luckily I had mother (she had his link and there was no time for us to meet for me to get it) magick him back to a stable state with the help of the Olympic spirits so he was sent home and I went for a visit later on to apply some paranormal intensive care. 

Anyway, I made the Mars pentacle for him to provide a stable health for him in the future, since I'm not in a position to cast on him should an emergency arise. So I'm making sure such emergencies will not happen. I did so while making use of the simple information I posted *here*. And then there's *this* little bugger, which I cannot tell you how it's manifesting at the moment because reasons, but there's a person who's also done it too and they know how it's been manifesting for me so far.

Without making this too long and boring, I have nothing against people who provide magical services in the form of talismans and whatnot. Everyone is free to do as they please and to choose the way they're doing it. I'm only making this post for educational purposes for possible clients in the occult environment who, in my opinion, should do their due diligence before asking for any kind of magical service: how magick works, why it can fail, when is the best time for certain spells, etc. More than once have I told people they have to wait for me to do certain things for them. It was their choice to walk away and seek someone else. They could've asked for a more detailed explanation, but it seems as though desperation is far more powerful than the will to succeed. 

Luckily, someone I know is on the verge of unleashing a splendid educational manual. Not only will it help occultists avoid the aforementioned mistake, but also possible clients to raise their bar when it comes to requirements from their woowoo providers. Or get my *simple class* and do it themselves for way cheaper. I'm not the type who's seeking to make a fortune from the occult (but using occult means) and I'm not the brightest light-bulb in the shop, but there's a very small number of highly experienced and knowledgeable magicians who are still keeping in touch with me, probably because I know what I'm doing magick-wise and not because of my obnoxious sense of humor or my wacko way of being :) 

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment