Sunday, November 15, 2020

Anonymous rating

Magick Pills for Hard Transits got an anonymous 3* rating recently and I want to thank the person who gave it that rating for doing so ! I would've felt better if they added a review to it though, something that would allow other to know the reason why it deserves 3*. The same applies for the 5* rating it got and for any other possible rating it would get.

Don't get me wrong now, for I am not bothered by this rating. I find it decent. But I for one would've liked additional feedback from the reader. I suspect he or she was unsatisfied by the book(let)'s length, or the information contained inside of it that is offered in a more general manner. I understand that, but this text was initially supposed to be part of Nick's Hermetic Tablet. As such, it had to respect certain criteria, including length, so I did my best to compress the information as much as possible in order to respect said criteria, while presenting all the important pieces of information at the same time. 

Upon becoming aware that Nick cancelled his project, I decided to publish it by myself, being well aware of the fact it is short. I initially published it into Kindle format, but people seemed bothered by that and upon receiving several messages from people who seemed interested in buying it as paperback, I decided to convert it to that format. I find it ironic that said people haven't bought it afterwards, but that is of no importance. At any rate, I decided to increase its length in order to make it a bit more bulky, since it made little sense to me to have such a short text published in paperback. 

Anyway, in my opinion, the text offers enough explicit information that allows someone to make use of the methods it offers with success. And, in my opinion, that's all that counts!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment