Thursday, November 26, 2020

Yours truly: brief description

"The Third decan is ruled by the Daemon SIKET and is depicted as a woman with a drum on her head and a sceptre in her right hand, with a flask in her left. She is covered in wrappings down to her ankles. She rules over the ear, uvula, and teeth. The tarot card is the Four of Wands. It is the Lord of Perfected Work and insensitivity. Its stone is a bostrychite and its plant is plantain. SIKET makes Aries more (MUCH MORE) childlike and fun-loving. It makes them a bit (A LOT) self-centred. They (REALLY) hate vagueness and prefer people to be direct and blunt with them. They crave novelty and thrive on competition. In relationships they (DON'T CARE) need to take the lead, but also crave dynamism in a partner."

This (the words in bold letters) is what I've turned myself into using the methods I present in my book, The Magic of Astrorelationships. The aforementioned quote is from Nick Farrell's Helios Unbound. (Needless to say - Nick!) The psychological data surrounding the decans that Nick presents in his book has helped me a great deal.
 
Hate on, dum-dums!
 
The Great Gazoo
 
PS: this is not a brown-nosing post. God knows, I had to sacrifice many neurons before I got my hands on that data (because Nick is a meanie!). The point is, Nick's book is spot on if you want to work on yourself from that perspective and then some.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment