Thursday, September 26, 2019

Feedback from a reader

One of my readers sent me a message a few days ago which consisted of feedback on the rituals she had performed on herself. She had bought my book The Magick of Astrorelationships some time ago and started to use it on herself. She was very determined to do the work from the start and reported back to me on what rituals she did on a regular basis.

She is a very brave person, and just like me, started dealing with things head on, despite having the option to take a more safe route. She kept a brave face all the way despite the difficulties she had experienced. She is not done yet, but by the looks of things she's more than halfway though, and I think the worst is gone. I am so very proud of her! Love ya dude! You know who you are ;)

Here's part of her latest message to me:


Not only that, but she started seeing changes in her home environment too. Shortly after she sent me this message she sent me another one telling me her mother suddenly came up with too tickets to a show they both enjoy. This seemed awkward at first, since her she's always had issues with her mother and vice versa. But then again, she did started dealing with things that relate to home and family life, so she concluded that things started to work in that area too.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment