Saturday, September 7, 2019

Busy bee

No sooner have I finished writing one of the two books I was working on in parallel, that my publisher threw another title at me. In the mean time I wrote some more on the other one, my personal project, and managed to go about two thirds of the way with it. Now that I have another title to work on, I guess I will have to focus on the latter more, and leave my personal project germinate for longer. Not only that, but going #MagicalConsulting for #TheOccultBitch has filled my already busy schedule even more.



With three books already published by Dæmonic Dreams, another two awaiting to come out, the one I started writing on today will be my sixth book I have been fortunate to have published by a professional company. I have three more books that I have published independently and, as stated before, I'm two thirds of the way through my fourth. Even more so, I have been writing on another one for more than an year now, but that will have to wait some more. That makes it a total of eleven books I have written so far, or am in the process of writing. Not bad for someone like me: you'll see why I'm saying this when my next independently published book drops.

In the mean time, I cannot divulge the subject I am discussing in this next one my publisher has addressed me for, nor the other two that are waiting to be published. I can only say they will offer beginners priceless information relating to sacral occult themes. Oh, what the hell, here's some hints: demons, astral, stars.

I will announce their publishing on this blog, as usual.

I think this article contains more than enough reasons for those guys who have been thowing at me out of envy to keep going. That's it fellas, waste your energy on casting curses on me. Keep throwing ice cubes at the Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment