Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Zodiacal elixirs

For quite a while now I've been using Scott's zodiacal elixirs ritual patterns as a base for my own experiments. But instead of waiting for the Sun to transit the zodiac sign I'm working with, I merely went ahead and made elixirs when the Moon was in those signs or even when the signs were on an angle. So far the results have been promising although more experimentation is needed.

We've discussed melothesia and its benefits in Asteria. It is the attribution of body parts to celestial objects, in this case zodiac signs, based on sympathy. The image above clearly depicts this attribution although this are a bit more complex. Not only the signs themselves are attributed to body parts, but their individual decans as well. This concept has been used in magical operations intent on healing for a long time, especially through talismans.

However, I had decided early on to begin with the signs themselves and see where that gets me and only then to focus on the decan in regards to elixirs. I'm well aware both the signs and decans have been used for talisman workings with respect to health issues, but it didn't hurt to try the elixir option. In a way, elixirs work like talismans although for a limited time. 

So far the results have been promising. I've noticed great improvement in some cases, but not in every case. For example, in issues regarding tissue damage in general I've had mixed results, but in issues regarding infection and inflammation things worked up great. Likewise, in some cases results were better in regards to physiological problems, in others the elixirs worked better for anatomical afflictions. Naturally, some elixirs were made in better astrological conditions than others, but even so, I'm beginning to gather enough data to reach some conclusions.
 
Another issue I've encountered was the insufficient feedback I've received from some people who drank the elixirs I had made for them for their specific needs. In one case the person suffers from a chronic memory loss due to old age and I couldn't get much out of them in regards to the effects of the elixirs I've made for their circulatory issues. One of their family members told me doctors said the affliction has not progressed, but that doesn't help too much. Another case is someone from my extended family with whom I have no direct contact and of whom I've been told "is ok" some time after he received (and hopefully drank) the elixir to reinvigorate their aging body.

Nevertheless, I will keep going at it for as long as I see fit. Should I happen to come across something outstanding, or if I begin noticing something is definitely working for a particular issue, I will get back to this topic and address it in a future post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment