Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Talismans in the making

Today I started making some Saturn talisman bases. Got some lead fishing weights and pounded them into shape during the hour of Saturn. They may not look like much now, but I'm not finished with them yet. Still have to file them and maybe hammer them flat some more, but in the end I don't expect to get some top shelf product in regards to looks.

But looks is not my goal since I'm not making talismans to look pretty. That's the job of any self-important wannabe that's selling magical products. Instead, I'm looking for efficiency and results of the best kind and if that were to happen with the help of a talisman with a nice curve appeal, even better. If not, I've seen talismans working well regardless of their looks.

In order to achieve the goal I have in mind I will be inscribing and consecrating them in one go. For this purpose I have selected a more than decent Saturn election, something no wannabe ever does (because they don't know shit about such things so they try minimizing their importance as much as possible in order to draw attention away from their cluelessness with respect to this art). 

My bad, as a certain wannabe has become more enlightened recently, especially after Asteria came out a little over two years ago. He started selling talismans made during an alleged good election although it appears he is consecrating them himself during the usual planetary day and hour any wannabe would use.

Dumbasses aside, I have selected the following election:
Day of Jupiter, hour of Saturn, two planets that are in friendship. Saturn is on the MC during daytime, hence within sect. Saturn is also in its domicile and triplicity. The waxing Moon is in its domicile as well, free of hard aspects aside from an already separating square with Jupiter. More importantly, it is involved in a very tight partile trine with an exalted Venus. The Moon is also in sect. 

Now, I know I said I shaped the metal during a Saturn hour. That was my choice based on the fact I had some free time during that planetary hour. But that has nothing to do with the actual process of inscribing and consecrating them. While it is best to inscribe and consecrate them during the best auspicious time one can come up with, the actual shaping of the talisman base (metal, stone, paper, etc.) can be done at any time before that. 

You can get more information on such things from my talisman class. While it does not go into complex astrological data, it will offer the basic requirements for anyone to make good planetary talismans.


No comments:

Post a Comment