Thursday, August 13, 2020

Autograph?!

 

One person that's dear to me has sent me this photo of her recently bought copy of the book on Chiron asking for... my autograph?!?!?!

While I feel utterly flattered by her request, I cannot do that in person and that is a major bummer! I did the next best thing and sent her the pdf manuscript containing a digital autograph, but alas, it's cumbersome to trace my signature in an image editing programe using the mouse... But it will have to do...

Maybe some day when I'm older and even more deranged the universe will provide me with an opportunity to do book signings at some magical convention of some kind. Although, by the looks of things it seems I will be considered only after I pass away. No matter! Moving on.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment