Monday, September 21, 2020

Question from a reader

 

I received this email from one one my readers who bought my book The Magick of Astrorelationships. I'm glad things are working out great for him and his girl. Keep up the good work, yo! (You didn't have to translate the rituals, but whatever works for you best)

As for me writing a book on demons... I do believe I wrote one. Not that there's like billions of demon books out there already... But this book covers my approach to working with demons and this particular reader will find them familiar, having bought my previous book.

I told him it's due to be published at Dæmonic Dreams, but I have no idea when that will happen. I recommended him to send an email to the publisher and ask them about a publishing date. 

It also came to me I have yet to speak about that book here so far. So there ya go. Now anyone who sees this article will know. 

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

3 comments:

  1. Any update re when this bokk re demons comes out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I have no idea and it does not depend on me. You can contact them here and ask them yourself: https://www.daemonicdreams.com/contact.html

    Come to think of it, if I get one or two more questions on it, I'll have to ask them myself.

    Thanks for the question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you can buy my class and do it that way: https://gumroad.com/l/conjsp

    ReplyDelete