Friday, April 16, 2021

Free scrying exercise

Several people including Shaman have written to me complaining with respect of the tremendous impact this blog has on their eyes. While I understand their complaints, I cannot change the appearance of the blog because I have intended to make it as such. 

You see, the background and fonts have been carefully chosen as to have the reader experience a free flashing colors exercise. This is helpful for a bunch of occult things, including astral vision and scrying. Shaman told me his astral vision works just fine so he doesn't need any exercise - he is free to read my blog in his 20-20 astral vision in that case :) 

However, there are many occult enthusiasts out there who, to their detriment in my opinion, become highly influenced by apparent magical authorities who constantly advocate for "seeing" the spirits during evocation. My opinion with respect to this is depicted in the image at the bottom of the blog page. However, I make use of astral vision during magical pathworkings or whenever I need to "see" the spirits I evoke, in which case I ask them to appear in my mind's eye. Here's an useful article on pathworking from Scott. 

The Golden Dawn have introduced exercises that enable members to train and improve certain psychic senses, including spirit vision. Many of those exercises make of flashing colors, something which has other magical uses such as the colors on the elemental weapons or the colors of the figures traced during certain rituals. While seeming an apparent petty topic to many, the flashing colors effect is a vast subject which unfortunately cannot be covered in this article.

What is important for this article is the fact basically anyone who can see with their physical sight can train their astral vision with this effect. Here is a short and concise article on the flashing colors and an exercise using tattva cards for working with the effect. If you are to perform this exercise or if you have performed similar ones before, you clearly notice this blog page has the same effect on you. No need to thank me if your astral vision improves after reading my blog ;)

Edit: here is Scott's latest video on scrying

Have on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment