But fuck him and his stupid meds! He's been lucky so far I haven't had time to nuke him for not having listened to me. Besides having to endure some nasty side effects from those meds, I only experienced so much improvement from them...
Luckily I've got woowoo! I started making elixirs for at least alleviating my issue in between the times the guy had prescribed for me to take the meds. That way I was able to figure out which of the two, meds and elixirs, did their thing and for how long. I came to learn early on the effects of elixirs made for physical issues usually get noticed within a few days to a week or more, depending on the goal and the effects I needed from the meds usually wore off after a few days.
The elixirs worked far better and they also had no side effect!

